|The Time Has Come for a New Religion. rev. 11.15.2008
|Back to Lessons
A new religion is now available to you. One you can believe in. One that will truly work for you.
One that is positive, empowering, and downright reasonable, compared to what has been passing for religion for the last two hundred decades or so.
A donation of $9.95 a year per member is suggested to help me defray webhosting and other overhead costs.
You can securely and easily pay by PayPal to this PayPal address:
Include a note that your donation is for your membership in "The New Religion."
Go to PayPal now, click on "Send Money" and make your donation and you'll be a member.
Renew every year to receive email newsletters and updates.
Please Note "MyTruth in Advertising and Privacy" at the bottom of this page.
Basic Foundational Premises: [these are "agreements" or "awareness," not "beliefs."]
- There is no "God" sitting in "Heaven" judging us, guiding us or controlling us, individually or collectively.
- There is no "Heaven" and there is no "Hell" to which you will go when you die, whether you did good or bad things during your life.
- There is no hierarchy of leaders in this Religion to whom you can go for "answers." I am just the Founder; I am not God, nor a god, nor do I ever expect to be.
- There is no "Messiah" coming to take you to "Heaven" or "Hell." There will be no "Messiah." Ever.
- You may or may not have a "soul." Having or not having one is irrelevant to how you behave when you're alive.
- The Jewish concept of "Tikkun Olam" is recommended to members: "Fix the World." If something is broken, fix it. Did you feel good afterward? That is your only guaranteed reward. Enjoy it.
- No race is better or worse than any other race among humans. There is no "best" race. There is no "worst" race. There are just a bunch of races.
- All races are equal parts and members of the "human race."
- You will not go to "Heaven" or "Hell" by accidentally or deliberately killing anyone else, no matter what their beliefs are.
- There are no virgins waiting for you in "Heaven," which doesn't exist, anyway. If you think there are, assume they're the same sex/gender as you are. That puts a new spin on the idea, doesn't it...?
- There is nothing better for you to do while you're alive than to be nice to other people. Without getting all syrupy about it, "Loving people is a good thing."
- This principle applies to your home, your work, your personal actions and interactions with others All The Time. No exceptions.
- While there are many other things to be said about my religion, there are also many things which I believe about the Other Religions of the world.
Many appear in this list. Enjoy!
- If you have any Questions you want Answered or any Answers you want Questioned, send them to my email address shown on my home page. I will be more than happy to discuss them with you privately over email or publicly at your blogsite.
MyTruth in Advertising and Privacy
- If you join this religion by making a donation, I should get your email address via PayPal as part of the donation process.
- You may use any alias you want, but the alias you use will be the only one I will be able to send updates to via email.
- I will never sell, rent or otherwise give or provide your email address to anyone else, either Member or Non-Member of the Religion or the mailing list.
- The Member list will never be stored on any laptop or other computer which could be compromised by theft or hacking.
Moneys collected by me will be used in any way I wish. I reserve the right to run media ads, etc, promoting the Religion using these funds.
- Updates to these policies will be listed here and nowhere else. Bookmark/Save/Favorite this page for reference.
- You will get no financial compensation or "finder's fee" or "recruitment payment" for anyone who joins this Religion because of your efforts. No toasters, no Tupperware, no absolution. No "ticket to heaven." Nothing. That Is How It Should Be.
First rev: 09.03.2006